
A brief explanation for those of you who were not in the first locker room at Castle prior to practice on Wed 12/3: When I was pointing down the bench towards the shower/bathroom at Lisa B and trying to tell April that Lisa and I are office mates, April misunderstood and thought I was telling her that my office was the bathroom, or as April referred to it, "the $h!tter". So here is a lovely picture, courtesy of Lee, of my (and presumably Lisa's too) petite yet multi-functional office. You know, we do frequently think that a lot of stuff that goes on at work is crap.... good to know we work in a fitting repository. For those of you with a curious streak, I believe the reason the outhouse appears to be lurching down the street is because Lee is walking inside it as a float in a parade in her youth. Who would have predicted that the power propelling this tilted toilet would one day be president of SWHC?
Posted by Lisa #39

2 comments:
I hate to think what Lee was tossing from her float to the crowd watching the parade :-)
Some lame people toss candy. I learned at an early age how to shoot the sh#$t.
Post a Comment